If you are familiar with CBD, you know that it is one of the hottest products in the world right now. But did you know that there are different ways to consume the
? That’s right! Not only can you buy CBD flower and smoke it as an alternative to regular marijuana, but there are alsoother ways to use Hemp and CBD such as oils, edibles, cosmetics and other forms. In this article, we will explore the different methods of consuming Cannabis flower (CBD) so that you can all enjoy our CBD flowers in the way that suits you best!
What are CBD flowers?
CannaBiDiolis a compound found in cannabis, which means that it can be extracted from the flowers of the plant. CBD is used for medical, spiritual and industrial purposes.
CBD has been shown to have many health benefits, such as:
- Relief of anxiety
- pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory properties (helps with joint pain)
- Helps to fall asleep
4 different ways to consume CBD flower
CBD flower can be consumed in several ways. It comes from the hemp plant, and is non-psychoactive. There are many ways to consume CBD flower, including vaping, smoking, and incorporating it into food by making delicious recipes.
Consuming CBD flowers by smoking them
Smoking CBD flower is a quick way to get the compound into your system. But it is not recommended for people with respiratory or lung problems, nor for pregnant or nursing women.
In addition to being harmful to your lungs, smoking can harm your health in other ways:
- It increases the risk of developing lung cancer and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- It also increases the risk of developing heart disease and diabetes if you smoke regularly as an adult.
Vaporization of the CBD flower
If you prefer to avoid the taste of smoke, vaping is an excellent way to consume the buds. The steam produced by this process is virtually odorless and can be easily concealed.
Vaporization also has some additional benefits:
- It is healthier than smoking, since the user does not inhale smoke or toxins that may be present in cannabis smoke.
- Vaporizing has less impact on the lungs than smoking – you’ll probably find that your breathing is more normal after vaping than after smoking cannabis flowers (although this depends on the type of strain and strength you use).
Food or recipes with CBD flower
Before you can consume CBD flower in your food you must first decarboxylate the flower.
Preparation of CBD flower: Decarboxylation
Decarboxylation is the process of heating the cannabis flower to activate the cannabinoids. When you smoke or vaporize cannabis, it is decarboxylated before your body absorbs it into your bloodstream. The same thing happens when you cook with cannabis-infused butter: the THC and other cannabinoids in raw marijuana are activated by heating them.
The only problem with using CBD flower directly is that it has no psychoactive effects due to its low THC content (even less than 0.3%). To get these effects, we need to find a way to increase the amount of THC molecules in our CBD flower – and there’s only one way: Decarboxylation! This can be done with an oven or even a microwave if you don’t have access to an oven, but if you use a microwave, remember not to exceed 218° or you risk removing too much moisture from your product.
CBD flower as a food
You can also enjoy CBD flower as a food. It is a great addition to smoothies, salads and other foods. You can also add it to baked goods like brownies or cakes. If you make your own bread, use CBD flower instead of regular flour. When cooking with cannabidiol-rich oil or butter, keep in mind that it is much more potent than normal herb oils, so use a smaller amount until you get used to the stronger flavor profile.
Some tips for consuming CBD flower.
Now that we’ve covered the basics of CBD flower, here are some tips for consuming it.
- The best way to consume CBD flower is to vaporize it. When using a vaporizer, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for loading the material into the heating chamber and start smoking!
- You can also make recipes like salads, cookies, CBD-infused lemonade or Marrakech butter from your CBD flower, either by infusing it in butter and cooking with it, or by making chocolates (these options require special equipment). However, not all people tolerate foods well due to their effect on digestion and absorption times (which range from 20 minutes to two hours). You may want to try eating some first before committing fully, as there is no going back once they are there!
If you’re looking to try CBD flower, we hope these tips have helped you decide how best to proceed. While the different methods have their own advantages and disadvantages, we think it’s important that you find the one that works best for you. At the end of the day, there are no wrong answers, as long as you are having fun!