- For 4 people
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 14 minutes
- Cost: €
- 250 grams of 70% dark chocolate
- 100 grams of semi-salted butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 grams of CBD flowers
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Add the butter in small pieces and melt it with the chocolate.
- Remove from the heat, add the egg yolks and the icing sugar, incorporate well and place in the cold for at least one hour.
- Form the truffles by hand.
- On a plate, place the cocoa powder with the CBD flowers passed through a mortar or a blender to pulverize them as finely as possible.
- Mix the cocoa and the CBD and roll the truffles in the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
Each truffle contains approximately 5mg of CBD, truffles should be consumed without delay. In addition, if you wish to store them, you can place them in clearly labeled resealable bags. Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
You can replace the 20 mg of CBD oil with 4 mg of THC oil. The recipe will thus give cookies each containing approximately 1 mg of THC. Experienced users can alter the proportions of CBD and THC oils to suit their taste.
Please note that THC remains illegal in France!