- For 4 people
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Cost: €
- 1 pot of plain yogurt
- 2.5 jars of flour
- 1.5 jars of sugar
- 1 half jar of vegetable oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 10 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- 10 to 20 ml of CBD oil or 1 to 2 grams of CBD flowers or resins
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the plain yoghurt with the flour, white sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add the eggs and continue mixing.
- Add vegetable oil, yeast, and CBD in oil, flower, or resin form. Continue to mix until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Butter a mold and pour your preparation into it.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Some tips for cooking with CBD
- Adjust the recipes according to your desires: As with any recipe, you can adjust them according to your tastes, desires, and even give free rein to your imagination to create new ones. These recipes are here to give you new ideas and introduce you to cooking with CBD. Whether savory or sweet, you can adjust the CBD dosage and change the ingredients to your liking. There are no real rules in the kitchen, so have fun!
- Always remember to add a fat: No matter what you cook with CBD, always remember to add a fat such as butter, vegetable oil, cream, or milk. This promotes the dissolution of cannabinoids. If you forget to put a fat in your preparation, the effects of CBD will therefore be less. A basic rule for cooking well with CBD!
- Take the time to crumble your flowers and resins: Most people prefer CBD oil because it is an easy and quick ingredient to pour and dose. The oil is ready to use, it is also easily incorporated into butter or sugar. That said, some people prefer to use flowers or resin to vary flavors and adjust CBD levels. Inevitably, these products are tastier and come in a wide variety ranging from 5% to over 70% CBD. If this is your case, take the time to properly grind your flowers and resins, preferably with an electric grinder. The goal is not to end up with visible pieces of flowers or resin in your cakes. Although flowers and resins can scent and slightly color your cakes, they should not be noticeable in the final result.
Each serving of yogurt cake contains approximately 5mg of CBD, consume the cake without delay. In addition, if you wish to store them, you can place them in clearly labeled resealable bags. Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets.