GemmaCert Lite is a revolutionary solution for micro-growers, craft cannabis growers and hobby growers, this streamlined tool lets you test like a pro. Make sure you are consuming a high quality product or introduce testing to professionalize your production.
GemmaCert Lite , is a revolutionary solution for micro-growers, craft cannabis growers and hobby growers, this streamlined tool lets you test like a pro. Make sure you are consuming a high quality product or introduce testing to professionalize your production.
Testing cannabis flower material has never been easier. With GemmaCert Lite , you can quickly and accurately test your flower’s potency by measuring total THC content in less than a minute, without the need for complex lab equipment.
GemmaCert Lite can:
- Test total THC as low as 1.0%
- Test both cannabis and hemp materials
- Analyze water activity (aw) levels to prevent mold growth
- Test dry flower buds
- Avoid the need for expensive lab tests
- Save time and money on power testing
- Perform quality control on the products you consume
What are the advantages of GemmaCert over other analyzers?
- Unbeatable price / quality ratio : You will not find another more accurate cannabis analyzer and the price of the GemmaCert is one of the most economical on the market.
- Simple to use : No special knowledge required, portable and can be used anywhere.
- Fast Results : Typically takes 1-10 days to receive test results on common media.
- Innovative technology : Complies with CE and ROHS regulations, meets IEC / EN international standards and its patent number is US10458908B2.
GemmaCert Lite contains :
- x1 GemmaCert Protective Case (Included in GemmaCert Professional )
- x1 GemmaCert Plant Material (Waste or Biomass) Sample Holder (Included in GemmaCert Professional )
- x1 Sample Holder for GemmaCert Solvent-Free Liquid and Ethanol-Based Crude Extracts (Included in GemmaCert Professional )
Purpose : Cannabis verification and potency analysis, measurement
- Total THC: 0.877 THCA + Delta-9-THC
- Total CBD: 0.877 CBDA + CBD
- Water Activity (aw): 0.55-0.65
Works with : Dried flowers, with 15% maximum humidity
- NIR spectroscopy
- Image analysis
- Movement mechanics
- Data science
Duration of an analysis : Between 2 and 5 minutes
Sample preparation : No
Sample destruction: Non-destructive testing – sample remaining intact after analysis
User interface : Android V5 and above (iOS compatibility coming soon)
- Movement device
- Communications module
- Within 10% of actual result
- Minimum detection limit: 1% for THC and CBD
- Maximum detection limit:
- 30% THC
- 20% CBD
- Whole flowers up to 1.5%
- Ground material down to 0.6%
Portability : lightweight desktop unit
Connectivity : Bluetooth
Power Source : 6vdc via standard 110/220 ac2dc power supply
Storage temperature : -10 C to +45 C
Operating temperature : +10 C to +35 C
- Height: 224mm
- Upper diameter: 144 mm
- Base diameter: 166 mm
Weight : 1958 grams including power supply
Regulatory conformity :
- German Pharmacopeia
- IEC/EN standards:
- EN 61000-6-1:2007
- EN 61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011
- ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1
- UL/CSA 61010-1
- FCC part 15B, ICES-003
- EN 301489-1
- EN 301489-17
- EN 61326-1
Maintenance : Occasionally dispose of leftover cannabis
1 review for GemmaCert Lite – THC/CBD Analysis Device
0 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
précis et pratique
Superbe appareil d’analyse, précis et pratique ! En plus il est portable ce qui fait que l’on peut l’emmener avec nous !Friday 25 March 2022Verified Purchase
These products might interest you…
Legal by European decree n° 639-2014
Our company is located in France and our goal is to provide you with the best CBD or hemp products.
We often have our products checked in France by French laboratories. In accordance with European regulations (European Regulation n°639-2014 and European Regulation n°1307/2013), all our products have a THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) level equal to 0% or less than 0.3%.
Our products are selected according to their aroma and their CBD rate in order to bring you all the benefits.
Any finished product containing cannabidiol and not containing THC can be sold and consumed in France.
In addition, some products are exclusively for technical use and for use by collectors. We are not responsible for any use other than that described in the product table. We can only guarantee that these are 100% natural and organic products.